Natural refrigerants are environmentally friendly alternatives to HCFCs and CFCs which have been proven to be either potent greenhouse gasses or damaging to the ozone layer of the atmosphere. With the exception of ammonia, natural
refrigerants pose no real threat if accidentally released into the environment. However, They are not completely harmless, several natural refrigerants are flammable.
Temprite • Natural Refrigerant Compatible
The volatility challenges of natural refrigerants require smart engineering and innovative manufacturing. Temprite specializes in energy-efficient coalescent and conventional oil separators, oil reservoirs, liquid receivers and refrigerant oil management products for all refrigerants including natural refrigerants: ammonia (NH3), carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrocarbons (HCs).
- The 130 Series of coalescent oil separators, reservoirs and drier shells meet the increasing demand for transcritical CO2 products that deliver high efficiency, significant energy savings, and the potential for smart utilization of waste heat in the transcritical CO2 environment. 130 Series products are compatible with all refrigerants at all pressures, and are suitable for subcritical CO2 applications where pressure is above 44.8 bar (650 PSI).
- 130 Series oil separators have a MWP of 140 bar (2030 PSI)* and the most efficient oil-refrigerant filtering and separation technology available, with a 98.5%+ nominal separation efficiency rating across the widest range of mass flows. Connection options: ODS, BW or NPT.
- The 920 & 920R Series of coalescent oil separators are compatible with all refrigerants including traditional refrigerants, subcritical CO2, HCs and ammonia (NH3). 920 and 920R Series separators offer easy accessibility to the Temprite Standard Filter for changes. Both Series offer a choice of Imperial or metric ODS connections.
- Temprite’s 300 and 900 Series of hermetic coalescent oil separators are compatible with subcritical CO2, hydrocarbons, and traditional refrigerants.
- The 500 Series of accessible impingement conventional oil separators are compatible with subcritical CO2, HCs, and traditional refrigerants.
- The 600 Series of hermetic impingement conventional oil separators are compatible with subcritical CO2, HCs, and traditional refrigerants. Models 606 and 607 are ammonia compatible on request.