Temprite oil management components are designed to maintain a stable oil system with a minimum of maintenance and monitoring.
Oil Level Controls (OLC)
OLCs control the flow of oil to the compressor in multiplexed rack/pack systems to maintain crankcase oil at the specified level.
Both models of Temprite OLCs have dual sight glasses and can be mounted on either side of the compressor
The full line of TraxOil electronic OLCs are available from Temprite, the North American distributor for TraxOil.
- HBOC Oil Level Control Sensor & Switch
- V100 Solenoid Valve
- HBSO1 Oil Level Sensor
- HBPA Voltage Convertor for HBSO1
Temprite oil return floats are externally mounted and include both hermetic and accessible.
- 3358 Oil Return Float: Hermetic
- 3458 Oil Return Float: Hermetic
- 3658 Oil Return Float: Accessible
- 3758 Oil Return Float: Accessible
For multiplexed rack/pack systems that require extra oil, Temprite manufactures four sizes of oil reservoirs.
Temprite has two sizes of reservoirs for CO2.
For use with coalescent oil separators.
Temprite has the right valve for any system.
Oil Pressure-Reducing Valves
- Installation Instructions for All Oil Reservoirs
- Installation Instructions for A-7 Oil Pressure-Reducing Valve
Temprite Customer or Technical Support: Contact Us.